so, i was in krabi, diving again. and again, everyone got stung by these tiny barely visible things, and of course, i had major allergic reactions to them again. this time, i didn't even feel the sting cuz i was so engrossed by my scuba diving experiences. but the moment i got the wetsuit off me, i can feel the stings in my forearms n calves n the tops of my feet where they weren't protected by the suit.
less sting yet just as allergic.
nothing seemed to help.
starr told me last time tht it' something called sea nails, but i can't find such a reference online.
does anyone know what it is out there tht's stinging ppl?
i kno most ppl don't get reaction to them.
but i'm allergic i think.
r these things everywhere in the sea? does tht mean i hv to cancel out diving as a hobby?
i'm in real itch/pain now. where's the cure?