7.25.2004

always confused or am i?

just back from taiwan (well... a week ago today to b exact), but, first blog since i've returned tho! anyhow, i'm back, now i'm in a flurry of hurry to mk a decision about what to do again... i gave notice to my landlady, who's only giving til end of month to move out (plus n minus a few days) here's my delemma... i love pasadena, but it's expensive, and m looking for a place to perhaps buy (little place) tho tht takes time. i can move into a very inexpensive cute space in west hollywood for 680, 1 bdrm 1 bth, all to myself. or move into a share in pasadena, cuz my own place there wd cost about 1000 or so. crazy eh? considering it was so cheap to live ther only a few yrs back! during all this, i need to work on catalog deadline... my other option then is to move my stuff into a frnd's extra room for now til i get a chance to settle in later on in sept.? or even later...
what to do? i kno i won't b able to find a place to buy so quickly, but will it b a yr? cuz the hollywood apt is a yr lease.
dude, all these rambling thoughts in my head i just wanna sweep it out so i can think straight on my design work.
o well.
i will think about it all later?
or the decision wl b made somehow.
hopefully by chance.
it's my emotive vs logics fighting ea/other here.
wait n c who wins-la.

1 comment:

Online Incomes said...

Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an alaska trip vacation
site - blog too!
It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

It mostly deals with alaska trip vacation plus other stuff
You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)